What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The quickest way to profit from horse racing betting
- Place bet success almost every time provided you follow the selection rules
- Discover how to make 8 out of every 10 of your selections right
- Discover how to consistently achieve the same winning results
- Never increase your stake money and never chase losses again
- Learn how to easily turn ‘Low Odds’
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Mathematical Formula scores 70.39/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://dingledel.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is GBP29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dingledel.com you’ll also be taken through to dingledel.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)